CorrelAid Netherlands YouTube Channel
We have started to record our online events to upload them to our YouTube channel. The events usually feature one or two speakers giving a short talk, with discussion afterwards. We occasionally also have community events, where people from the CorrrelAid Netherlands community can present their work, or events with multiple NGOs.
Here is a list of previous talks that we recorded:
- George Kamiya | Digitalization, energy, and climate change [Link]
- Javier Garcia-Bernardo | Which countries are tax havens? [Link]
- Federico Franciamore | Re-Forest-ER: Integrated agroforestry monitoring, conservation & management [Link]
- Jacopo Margutti | Addressing Vaccine Misinformation using Data Science [Link]
- Kate Dodgson & Prithvi Hirani | Ethical AI for Humanitarian Aid [Link]
Here is a list of previous community or multiple NGO events that we recorded:
- Using data to conserve nature and stop wildlife crime [Link]
- Data Science in the Wild: Four Lightning Talks [Link]
If you are interested in presenting your or your NGOs work at one of our future events, please get in touch with Fabian.